Sunday, March 2, 2014

Got that P.M.A.

I look exactly like a chimpanzee wearing human clothes while riding a skateboard. That's my style: chimp-style. 
There should be a thought-balloon above Jon's head, saying, "Can we please leave this kiddie bowl now?" 
(Photo: Chris Grady)
Someone brought a boombox to GSL today. 
It was the greatest. 
We listened to all of Van Halen 1, all of Black Dots, and all of Louder than Love.
Zipping around the bowl to Jamie's Crying and eventually Attitude was like a dream.

Sadly, I've got no photos from that session. I brought a camera but neglected to take it out of the car. Above is round one in College Park at early o'clock with Aaron, Chris, and Jon. Last chance to skate before the snow.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I was at GSL as well. How many packs did he make it through?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not totally sure. Let's put it this way: I never saw him take a run without a Marlboro red dangling from his lips. Super nice guy, though, and man, could he tear that place up.
    GSL is still a bit of a puzzle for me. Finding a goofy line is proving difficult. Not impossible, but difficult.

    ReplyDelete